Deregistration of HK Ltd
Deregistration Of Hong Kong Limited Co.
According to Section 291AA of Companies Ordinances, a Hong Kong Limited Company could apply for deregistration only if ALL 3 conditions are fulfilled:
- Never commence business since incorporation; or has ceased business over 3 months before the application;
- No outstanding liabilities;
- All Shareholders agreed to do so.
Procedure of Deregistration of H.K. Limited Company
- Client fills in the application form and sends to us with copies of Business Registration Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation and the latest Annual Return.
- We will contact the client in order to confirm all required information has been provided.
- Client pays the deposit by cash or bank transfer to our bank account
- We will prepare required documents in 1 working day.
- Client comes to our office to sign the documents, or instructs us to send the documents to the designated place for signatures, and then pays the balance of payment by cash or cheque.
- We will submit the required documents and fees to the Inland Revenue Department for application.
- After receiving the “Notice of No Objection to a Company Being Deregistered”, we then submit the required documents and fees to Companies Registry for application.
- The application will be processed and approved by Companies Registry within 6 months.