According to Hong Kong Company Ordinance Sec. 122, the annual financial statements of Hong Kong limited company should be audited by Hong Kong Certified Public Accountants (Practising), for the purpose of presenting for shareholders’ review in annual general meeting. Apart from that, Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department also requires the Hong Kong limited company to submit the profits tax return with the audited financial statements for the purpose of tax assessment.
Our audit service is provided by a professional team provides appropriate accounting and audit solutions via a thorough understanding of the client’s business according to the relevant ordinances and accounting standards such that the client can focus on their business development with a great saving at cost.
Statutory Auditing is conducted in accordance with Hong Kong Standards on Auditing issued by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Companies Ordinances. During the audit, the experienced accountant should understand the client’s industry, business operation, management structure and risks management, could discover the potential management and operational problems and could provide professional solutions to the clients.
Non-Statutory Auditing (Special Auditing)
According to the clients’ unique demand and situation, we will provide the special audit as follows :
- audit the accounts of proprietorship and partnership;
- evaluate the strength and weakness of the company’s internal operation, control system and stock-taking system;
- revaluation for assets value and operational efficiency;
investigation for fraud.
Arrangement of Audit:
- Auditors’ report is prepared in both Chinese and English to provide a better confidence for the client
- All the client enquiries are handled by the professional accountant
Arrangement of Audit work shall be completed within a limited time as a service commitment
- Arrangement of Audit field work and physical stock-count are available at the client’s office
- Compliance of audited account as required by the Company Ordinance for limited company
- Audited account are more precise and legitimate
- Comply to the tax filing documentation requirement of the Inland Revenue Department
- Enhance the recognition of the company’s account